This is a look into the daily life of a potentially sane mommy living with 2 girls, in early childhood, a 20-month old baby boy, and a husband who works hard to keep us all in a state of normalcy.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter!
I just wanted to share these cute pics from Easter and this adorable video of Kallie singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"!
i like how she says "yittle" for little. that's what sam's been doing and i think it's so darn cute! those are great easter pics too! what a sweet family!
2 comments:
Those are adorable dresses! Easter pictures are so fun. I still remember some of our photo sessions with Emily and I. What a kick!!
i like how she says "yittle" for little. that's what sam's been doing and i think it's so darn cute!
those are great easter pics too! what a sweet family!
Post a Comment