Friday, January 30, 2009

Have Fun!

We all know the old adage, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all." Well, Ive been a little grumpy and depressed lately, as my family can attest to, so I decided to just post some cute pics and videos that have made me smile and hopefully will do the same for you! Enjoy!










For all you Kung Fu Panda fans, here's Master Tigress and Master Monkey!











Having Fun in the tub!



Kallie was trying to learn to dribble so she can play basketball with her daddy!

The girls were being so silly and hilarious so I just had to video them! I'm sure Abbie will hate this when she grows up!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Those are great pics Tama!! I especially love the picture you posted at the top...what a cute family!!!

Pals Place said...

I love all the pictures especially the new family one at the top, so cute! I showed Addie the pictures and she told me "Mom, that's funny" She loves your girls!Thanks again for watching my girls the other night!

Lacey said...

I Love cute pictures!! If you need someone to talk to while your grumpy, call and scream with me!! I will snap you out of it and get you laughing again!! Enjoy the moments hon, they go by too fast!

Justin and Julie Fam said...

I found your blog, so hopefully you can link to mine now.