5 weeks ago
Friday, April 8, 2011
Jump Rope for Heart!
Well, I know it's been like 2 months since I blogged so hopefully I'll be able to catch up with a few different posts. We've been very busy and loving every minute of it! So I'll start out with Abbie's Jump Rope for Heart event at school. This is a cause very dear to us. The American Heart Association does this fundraiser all around the country to raise money to help kids with "sick hearts". Most of you know that our Kallie Grace is one of these kids. She was born with a heart defect and has had 3 surgeries to repair it. However, she has a few other heart anomalies and risks to her heart health that will always have to be monitored closely. We are so thankful to have Kallie in our family and we're so happy to have had Abbie participate in this event to show her love and support for her sister and so many other children around the world! Here are some cute pics from the event held at Abbie's school! We had so much fun and Abbie reached her fundraising goal thanks to the support of all you wonderful friends and family members(you know who you are)! THANK YOU!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
great pictures! Good job, Abbie! It's a great thing!
Kallie is so lucky to have such an awesome big sister!! Love you!
Post a Comment