1 month ago
Saturday, December 5, 2009
It's been way too long!
Well, I just realized that it's been over 2 months since I last blogged and I have some very good excuses for that! However, I won't go into all the details quite yet. I'll just say that my computer is not working and I'm not sure when it will be fixed. I can access other computers but not all my cute pics of my kiddos. So here's my update for now... Not much going on. Just trying to get ready for Christmas and help my parents find a place to live here in Idaho!! I'll post more when my computer gets fixed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, it's a bummer when things like that happen! Isn't it crazy how much we rely on our technology? I hope things get fixed soon and I'll be waiting for those cute pics!!
Yah for Mommzie and Poppzie to be coming to live closer to you!!!
Nothing going on except you are going to have ANOTHER BABY!!! Did you mean to post that yet? Hope so, because you are showing and cute as ever! Twins would be awesome!
Post a Comment