Our first trip was over the 4Th of July weekend. We went to my family reunion (AKA Family Camp) at Louis Lake Lodge on South Pass in Wyoming. It was beautiful and fun and a little cold! We got to spend the weekend with over 100 family members whom we dearly love. That is my Grandparents and their 9 kids, numerous grand kids, and even more numerous great-grand kids! It's been an annual event for longer than I can remember and I've only missed it once since I was born! This year was special because we got to stay in cabins with showers and nice beds and because there were many people there who we haven't seen in many years. We played and talked and ate and sang and held a flag ceremony in a hail storm and made many happy memories. This was also where Kallie had her "traumatic" fishing experience! So, in summary, we drove 8-10 hours, played for two days and drove 8-10 hours home and loved every minute of it(almost). All that's left to share are our fun pictures.......
Mommy and Kallie!

One on my very favorite cousins!

Me and my sweetheart!

My sweet Grandmother whom I love so very much!
Two great men in my life.... Dad and Grandpa!

Oh! Don't forget the 3rd great man..... My Honey, Karlo!


Oh! Don't forget the 3rd great man..... My Honey, Karlo!

Oh Good Heavens! I caught one! Quick Dad, GET RID OF IT! "It's Trying To Eat Me!"
Abbie caught one too! "Look Kallie, it's not so bad!"
4 of the CUTEST girls on Earth!
And our boy Kolby...... Who is just like his Dad!(always has to tease the girls) He said, " Just touch it Abbie! It's been in the water it's whole life so it's clean!" HAHA!











3 comments:
Cute blog and I love your new background!! Can't wait to see you!! Love you!!
Those are awesome pictures and I recognize so many people. What a fun family reunion. It sounds like a great time!
Oh so sweet! Looks like a ton of fun! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment