1 month ago
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Kallie's 1st (and maybe last) Fishing Trip
OK! So I hinted at this in my last post and since I'm leaving for Portland(Turner Syndrome National Conference) first thing tomorrow morning and my Mom already posted it on her blog, here's what we'll do; If you'd like to see Kallie's fishing DRAMA, click on the blog to the right that says Mom. She posted pics and commentary that are just hilarious and so true! It's about the 5th post down on her blog but you're welcome to read all the other posts as well(there's one in there about my birthday that's really fun) and I would really recommend that you take a look because it was a very FUNNY experience(for everyone but poor Kallie). So, enjoy the story and until next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor fishy! Poor Kallie! That was pretty traumatic!
And I loved the post on your Mom's blog for your birthday! It's got to be the best birthday post I've ever seen! The picture of you with your girls after your trek at Martin's Cove almost brought me to tears! So beautiful!
ditto to rach's comment. the martin's cove picture made me cry. your mother is quite a good picture taker. there was some beautiful shots of your girls. sad about kallie and the fish. good thing she is too young to remember, hopefully!
Post a Comment