Friday, February 13, 2009

Growing up!

We had some excitement at our house! Abbie lost a tooth for the FIRST time! She was NOT happy about it........Until the tooth fairy came! She found $2.00 in place of her little tooth. She immediately put it in her piggy bank and is, at this very moment, counting out how much money she has! What a lucky little girl! I must admit that it's hard to believe I have a child who is old enough to be losing teeth! They grow too fast! Here's my big girl Abbie with her brand new window!
Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow...that's a very nice Tooth Fairy!! I only ever got 25 cents. I guess that's inflation for you!!

Lacey said...

I agree, the tooth fairy only gave me 25 cents per tooth too, but with the rate of inflation, $2.00 is about the going rate! That is what we give our kids too. Congrats to Abbie! P.S. is she feeling ok? She hasn't been her usual self in primary. She is very quiet and doesn't sing. It worry me, I love her so much, and miss her smiles and her BEAUTIFUL voice!
Let me know if there is something I can do.

Anonymous said...

hey here is my new blog its thestephensonsfamily2008.blogspot.com
take care