On Sunday morning we were rewarded as parents to learn that Abbie is learning gospel principles! We can't remember teaching this particular one but she may have learned it in primary, which is just as great. We were getting ready for church and I reminded Karlo that it was fast sunday and Abbie suddenly burst into tears. I asked what was wrong and she said, through her tears, "I want to eat breakfast!" I was so surprised and very pleased that she understood what fast sunday meant! So I talked to her about fasting in her heart because she's too little to go without food and all was well again.
Kallie has also been proving that she is learning this week. She has been learning some things from her big sister that are amusing but we're not too pleased about. She has been a little grumpy and making me wonder if she's 2 or 12! We were in the car after dropping Abbie off at school and Kallie suddenly said, " MOM! I'm grouchy today so don't talk to me!" Well, thanks for the warning! Later that day she was mad at me again for some unknown reason so she went into her little playhouse and slammed the door shut! Then she told me, "I'm locking the door and you can't come in!" As if I could fit in there anyway! She was also found standing on the kitchen counter trying to get smarties out of the cupboard! What a little monkey! Although it's been a grumpy week for her we are still so happy that she is learning and growing as she should. We feel very blessed to have Kallie in our lives even with her ATTITUDE! Here's a little grumpy video of her just to show you how naughty but CUTE she can be.

2 comments:
Those two princesses crack me up!! LOVE YOU!! xoxoxoxo
Hey there! FOUND YOU!!! ~josie
Post a Comment